Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Some thoughts.

Just testing out my blogger app on my iPhone.

I took my vyvanse (aka my energizer pill) and man have I done some work.

I managed to knock out some research for my Art History project and do some decent cleaning. Cleaning while on vyvanse means I was pouring sweat.

Unfortunately I need to take a break and go get more smokes.

I still have to cook dinner, do laundry, fix my nails, and do some math homework. And at some point I need to shower.

Of course I had all weekend do to all of this, but I managed to blow it off and watch football. Saturday was my one day of relaxation. Just hanging and watching College Football.

School, homework, and chores stress me out enough. And yet I still need to find a real part time job.

Yikes. This is what being a grown up is?

No comments:

Post a Comment