Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

I Can't Breathe

I'm just taking a quick minute to update. Keyword: Quick. I feel like since school has started, my life has been a complete whirlwind. I feel like I haven't had time to breathe. I haven't had time to even think.

After sleeping half of my summer away, the start of school has been an onslaught of constant chaos. My thought process usually goes like this:

"I need to do...I forgot to...I need to get...I need to...I need to...I need too."
Don't perceive my negativity towards school as complaining, I love school. I really do, but I tend to stress myself out very easily. I think a lot of my stress comes from my medication. I have been taking Vyvanse for over a year now. When my doctor diagnosed me with Adult ADD, I started Vyvanse. It has really saved my life in many ways, but there are downsides with every medication. I am very productive and can concentrate so well with my medication, but I can not relax. This little pill transforms me into one of those workoholics that takes on every tasks and leaves no room to relax. I turn into the energizer bunny. Literally.

Then there are the weekends, where I like to sleep in. If I wake up too late, I don't take that mighty pill, and therefore get nothing done. Laying in bed and doing nothing, while I yearn for that relaxation during the week, during the weekend it makes me feel so lazy. When I finally relax, I feel so unproductive and feel horrible.

So basically, my life is chaos and a vicious cycle. I don't know when I will ever get it right.


And a little side note, My visit to Tallahassee to help my sister start her own blog was pretty successful for the short time I spent up there. Check out one of the pics:


Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment